Wednesday 25 August 2010

Review: Bobbi Brown Blush in "Plum" (05)

Hi! :)

This award-winning blush is by far my favourite at the moment, Bobbi Brown's in the plum shade! It's very pigmented and soft to touch (like the shadows) and also most importantly for me easy to apply and a lovely colour. If you wear moisturiser before your makeup goes on, the blush blends into the skin really well. Depending on how dark you want to wear the colour, you can control the sheer-ness or deepen the colour quite easily; as this is quite a bold vibrant colour I chose to keep mine sheer for fear of being classified a clown!

The packaging is very much the same as all of the other shadows and blushes in the Bobbi Brown range, very sleek looking and slim so fits in easily into your travel makeup bag and into your larger home collection too. The Bobbi Brown blushes are slightly more expensive than the shadows retailing at £16.50 in the UK, and $22 in the US. I would definitely recommend this blush as I have no complaints and I think it is a blush that will work with every skin tone, fair to dark, and you control how deep you'd like the colour to be so no issues there either!

I'm sorry if my reviews are short, and if there's anything you'd like me to talk about more, please comment and let me know.

Overall I think this blush is a must-have for all, but don't hold me to it if you don't like it! (I'm 99.9999% sure you will!)

Thank you for reading,

nav x

2 comments:

  1. soo pretty! I don't have any Bobbi Brown, but I think you've got me interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I should get comission from Bobbi Brown now!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)