Monday 31 January 2011

Review: The Body Shop Glitter Liquid Eyeliners, (green and silver)


I got these two fabulous eyeliners in the sale last summer for £2.50 each, they are from The Body Shop and last forever! (Apologies for the blurry image!)

Both are liquid and sparkly eyeliners, there is a green and a silver. They glide on very smoothly and are versatile, I've used them as glitter eyeshadows all over the lid, the only issue is that if you do that they tend to be a little messy and can crease. As eyeliners both are fantastic and last all night long, they're very pretty and make your eyes look amazing in my opinion, especially the silver one as it really stands out. I know you're not supposed to keep eye products for very long so I'll be trying to finish these soon even though I think they're such good products.

I wouldn't however recommend them at the original price of £5 each because I think you can find other eyeliners of equal quality for a lower price.

Overall I give these 8/10, thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)