Sunday 30 January 2011

Review: No7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator


This retails for £8 at Boots and I really like it! It's a creamy exfoliator with little beads that you can manoeuvre around your face for a decent clean. It's hypo-allergenic and contains fruit acids to help clear your complexion.

You receive 75ml which lasts for a very long time as you only need a tiny amount to wash your face with. I would recommend this especially as a winter exfoliator due to its creamy properties, preventing the skin from drying out as well.

I like the simple tube packaging as its easy to use and keep clean, I've used it now for 3-4weeks daily (I have combination skin and I feel it works fine daily), as it is gentle enough and I notice the slightly clearer complexion I now have.

You can win this as part of my giveaway at the moment too!

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)