Monday 31 January 2011

Victoria's Secret Refreshing Body Mist in "Strawberries and Champagne"


This is a random find from a few months ago and I don't remember how much it was or ever where I got it from, I think it was roughly £7-8 though! It is gorgeous! I love the smell of it, gentle but there and certainly not a scent that provides an annoying headache all day long.

The picture is with flash as I decided to photograph at night (thanks to my enjoyment in staying up?) but the bottle is very pretty and there's a lot of body mist that you receive! 250ml!

I know that Victoria's Secret is a brand much more popular in the US than it is here but I really love this body mist and I think it should be sold in more places across the UK.

"Refresh with fragrance from a Secret Garden, infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile. Mist over body after shower or bath for delicately scented skin."

This is most certainly the case for this body mist and it's amazing! Although it's obviously not incredibly moisturising as you wouldn't be expected to spray it over every single part of your body. It's attracted many compliments already and I've been using it sparingly, I also picked up the eau de toilette version and will review that very soon too!

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)