Tuesday 1 February 2011

Review: Boots Amazon Forest "Passion Flower and Cupuacu" Hand and Nail Cream



I bought this as part of a set a few Christmases ago and I still have it because I can't find it anywhere...this saddened me a lot so I set out to research on the internet to find it, and I did! ...in the US...!

Anyway back to the review and links at the end. This is an amazingly soft and luxurious handcream although very light in texture. It smells of passion fruit, a smell I happen to love :) a very small amount is needed or you're wasting the product as the excess amount will take a lot of time to soak in and your hands won't need it. I like the packaging as it's very simple and compact, so you can pop it into your handbag/purse and off you go.

I'm not sure why Boots haven't got this in the UK anymore, the whole Amazon Forest range has disappeared but there is a similar range although not as amazing in my opinion...


It's a much larger and different bottle but hopefully will still be awesome! It's $9.99 at Target.

This is my favourite handcream ever that I have ever tried in my entire life! :) I give it 10/10.

Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)