Thursday 17 February 2011

Review: E.L.F Cosmetics Studio Blush in "Mellow Mauve"


An e.l.f studio blush costs £3.50 for 4.75g/0.168oz and is most definitely one of the greatest blushes I have used to date.

The Packaging: The packaging is very sturdy and I love the compact styling, I think it's similar to Nars - but I haven't tried any of their blushes yet. I kept it in my handbag for days (I forgot it was there!) And the little pocket was completely fine afterwards, no extra powder anywhere either. It also has a tiny horizontal mirror in it which I think is quite handy albeit small.



The Colour: The colour I chose is "mellow mauve" which is a deep pinky colour, (sorry for the not great picture!) It's very pigmented because I always manage to get too much on my face and have to blend for about 2 minutes! It does have a bit of shimmer in it which is pleasant but not overwhelming, and only shows up very clearly if you decide to put a ton of it on. I would also think that this would suit all skin tones, depending on how much you layer on.



The Texture: I found the texture to be nice and soft, doesn't feel scratchy or anything.

Overall: Very nice colour, nice texture, awesome price, very good value, lots of product, 8/10.

Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)