Monday 28 February 2011

Review: Lush Lip Scrub in "Sweet Lips"

I love this lip scrub! The taste/smell is very yummy and luxurious, it was my favourite out of all their available lip scrubs, this one is called "Sweet Lips" and contains vanilla extract and cocoa absolute - YUMMY! It also has jojoba oil and flavouring.

In terms of effectiveness as a product to be honest I don't think it's a miracle worker, I try and use it as much as possible and there's still so much left, I love that it's all natural and suitable for vegans, and I really enjoy licking off the scrub after I'm done with it, although initially I struggled with it, (I thought it was really weird...).

The only issue I have with it, is that as opposed to scrubbing my lips I find that it softens them so much that any scrubbing of flakiness or dry bits doesn't occur, but I'm not complaining about the softening properties...

I give this scrub 8/10 :)

Thank you for reading! (Scroll down for more pictures)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)