Tuesday 15 March 2011

NEW Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balms

Hi! :)

These are the new chubby sticks by Clinique, which are a basically a coloured lip balm, or a lip balm with a tint. I've had these for ages now, about 2 months I think and I only started using them recently. I'm aware that they weren't released in the UK that long ago but I managed to get hold of some! I haven't been able to find them on general websites for the UK yet either but I think they were meant to be released in March/April sometime at £13.50 each. They are available in the States for $15 each now and there are 8 colours.



I bought 4 chubby sticks which I'm not sure was a good idea as it hurt my bank account a fair bit! I got the following colours:

- 02 Whole Lotta Honey
- 04 Mega Melon
- 07 Super Strawberry
- 08 Graped-up

They all look so pretty and are very innovative, I'll review each one individually once I feel they've been used enough! (Very soon!)

Thank you for reading :)

3 comments:

  1. ive seen you wear them they look rather good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look pretty cool! I've never heard of them before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mustafa thanks!

    @Paige I heard of them on temptalia's blog, I still need to try them more to decide if I like them or not lol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)