Thursday 7 April 2011

Yet Another Liz Earle Offer I Took Advantage Of...

New botanically beautiful hair offer




Yep...I've been on the Liz Earle website again...and this time I ordered their "Triple Haircare Offer" consisting of 3 full size shampoos/conditioners of your choice and free Postage and Packaging for £19.95 (saving £3). I chose exactly what is depicted above. It arrived today packaged wonderfully alongside another Clear Skin Offer. I'm not sure why I bought the 2nd Clear Skin Offer to be honest, I was thinking of giving it away because there are still so many people that haven't yet tried Liz Earle products...or I could use it myself after I'm done with the 1st one! Which to be honest, shouldn't be too long!

Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)