Wednesday 18 May 2011

Away...

Hello lovely followers!

This is just a quick post to let you know that unfortunately due to way too many exams I won't be on the blogosphere until the end of June. I think that's best because I've been procrastinating far too much and the blogosphere is a great big distraction from revision! Thereafter I will be posting everyday, 1-many posts depending on how I feel and I'll also be starting up my other blog, after deciding what to post on there, layout etc.

If you'd like to stay updated you can follow me on twitter, http://www.twitter.com/nav_t where you'll know what's going on and of course about different beauty products I try out/buy.

Before I go I'd like to ask for your feedback, on my blog, on the posts, what you think could be improved, what you'd like to see more of, what you'd like to see on here if I haven't done it already! Anything! Please leave a comment below to let me know and I'll try to implement those changes as best as I can when I'm back.

Thank you so much for reading and for following me on here, it honestly means so much! I'll be holding a giveaway when I hit 50 followers to say a bigger thank you!

Bye for now! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)