Sunday 22 May 2011

Changes!

Hello!

This is just a quick post to let you all know that I've changed the name of this blog from Beauty Blogging Away to The Beauty Chat - at least for now. I've also made changes to the look and will continue making changes for sometime yet. All posts are still available to read and it's just the cosmetics and links that need to be worked on.

I've realised this is a task too big for me to handle now, (shouldn't have started yet - I know) so I will be continuing with changes (and new blog(s)!) after my last exam - 24th June.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused and feel free to leave me a comment about what you think of the change!

Nav xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)