Friday 6 May 2011

ELF Cosmetics Launch NEW Studio Conditioning Lip Balm

I just got this email today yesterday (my silly internet wouldn't allow me to post this) with this image! I naturally got very excited until I remembered I'm still on the ban/finishing products thing...

Disclaimer: All links/information provided are not sponsored and I won't be paid by anyone for this post!

However all ELF releases go straight onto my wishlist anyway! So here is the image:

New Studio Balm

You can click on the picture to go directly to the page with all 6 shades on them for £3.50 each. I personally would prefer ELF's prices to match those of the US as all makeup is so expensive! One of these is my lunch for the day, but I can't complain because ELF is one of the few cheaper cosmetics brands.

I really can't wait to try these (and for exams to be over but I won't go into that!),

Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)