Friday 3 June 2011

Review: Clinique Chubby Stick in Whole Lotta Honey


I spoke about these chubby sticks quite some time ago now and then forgot to review them! This is the one that I have used the most so far because of it having a very nude everyday colour. The shade is Whole Lotta Honey and it's a very wearable everyday nude shade. These are like tinted lip balms but in a pen form almost, it's very easy to use and apply, not messy, adds a good amount of colour onto the lips without being very bright or too outstanding on the lips.

It's easy to use and carry around with you in your makeup bag and I think perfect for summer because everyone wants to lessen the amount of makeup they wear in the heat. The thing I like most about this lip balm/tint is that it's also moisturising, it doesn't make much of a difference if you have very dry, cracked lips, (just adds colour to make them look really bad), but if they're just on the dry side and in need of a little moisture this does the job perfectly and adds a little colour too!

They are available at all Clinique stockists, Boots, HoF, Debenhams and retail at £14.00. I do think this is expensive and somehow I managed to get mine for around £11 before their national release, maybe slightly cheaper would be better because there are a lot of lip balms with colour now, just maybe not in this form.
I give these an 8/10, thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)