Sunday 19 June 2011

Nails Inc. and Fabulous Offer Alert!


I blog to alert you of an amazing offer Fabulous Magazine (found in News of the World) have on starting from today! Sunday 19th June 2011, to land yourself these 2 beautiful nail polishes by Nails inc. worth £22 for free all you have to do is collect 3 tokens from the News of the World! In addition, you will receive a code for 20% off products at http://www.nailsinc.com/ and you can treat yourself to a half price manicure for £14, usually £28 at participating Nails Inc. salons. (T&Cs apply.)

These two fabulous (pun intended!) colours have been created exclusively for the magazine and are aptly named Atomic and OMP! (Oh My Pink!) - the perfect shades for summer!

How to get your beauty mitts on these:

 - Cut out and collect 3 differently numbered tokens being printed over the next 4 weeks (starting today!)

- Take them along to any participating Tesco Extra or Tesco supermarket between July 3rd-11th to pick up your free Nails inc. polishes!

It's so easy! I was kindly sent both shades as a sneak preview of the kit, I put OMP! on my left hand and Atomic on my right hand, one coat each first, then 2 coats afterwards. This is the first time I have tried the brand and I've only used these for one day, just to let you know! Here are my thoughts:

- Very thick, vibrant, glossy nail polishes, Atomic is slightly streakier than OMP! when used alone
- Application is quite easy, one coat is enough but I personally prefer two
- 2 coats tends to last longer, I experienced chipping after washing lots of dishes with Atomic (one coat)
- Both colours dry very fast, something I LOVE
- Will look gorgeous on all skintones

I didn't put any swatches up because my hands have tanned very deeply (even more so than usual!) in comparison to my natural skintone and I don't like tanning...I'm weird I know...sorry about that! Colours are exactly the same on the nail as shown in the nail polish bottle though, what you see is exactly that you will get!

Disclaimer: I was kindly sent this pack by News of the World PR

So what do you think? Yay or nay? Will you be rushing out to get yourselves these gorgeous nail polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)