Saturday 6 August 2011

Complete Beauty Spending Ban!

As of today (Saturday 6th August 2011) I will be on a complete beauty spending ban aside from any subscriptions I have. I want to start saving up properly and when I do save up I'll feel better too. I also want to see how long all my beauty products will last me until I have to buy something again or I won't be able to shower or wash my hair or whatever!

I'll also be doing empties posts from August every month to see how much of everything I use up. I'm not going to treat myself either, I think I already have for an entire year.

I'd love your support and to see where I can go with this! I'll be posting my makeup collection soon too, and a few final hauls, so you know the amount I have and how long it'll last someone!

Thank you so much for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)