Monday 12 September 2011

50% Off ELF Haul

I picked up a lot in one of ELF's frequent 50% off sales and I thought I'd share what I got, I'll slowly be using and reviewing everything too. All prices given are full prices.

The box filled with ELF products


Face Products (All Studio Line) - Mineral Infused Face Primer £6, Tinted Moisturiser SPF15 Beige £3.50,  Blushes - £3.50 each, Candid Coral, Tickled Pink, Fuschia Fusion, High Definition Powder £6, Flawless Finish Foundation £6.50.

I have no idea whether the foundation will be the correct shade for my skintone, I ordered Caramel but on the bottom there is a little sticker saying Buff...and I found it very difficult choosing a shade in the first place from the website...


Another HD Powder £6, 3pc Eyelid Primer Set £3.50, 3pk Shine Eraser Set £3.50.

I have yet to use the Eyelid Primers, although already use ELF's Mineral Eyelid Primer and love it, the HD Powders are repurchases, and I've tried the Blotting Sheets and find that they're too small and I use about 10 of them after a few hours of moisturiser in a busy day.


Mineral Lipglosses, Night Owl, Sorority Girl, Daring £3 each (not in order), Studio Conditioning Lip Balms SPF15,  Mellow Melon, Romantic Rouge, Blissful Berry, £3.50 each, Mineral Lipstick, Barely Bitten £3.50.

I haven't tried any of the lip products yet, the shades of the lipglosses look very similar although I'll see if that's true when on the lips.


My beloved Nourishing Cuticle Pens, £1.50 each, Angled Contour Brush, Angled Foundation Brush, Angled Eyeliner Brush, £3.50 each.

I love the Nourishing Cuticle Pen, read about it here. The brushes I have yet to use!


Powder Brush, Fan Brush, £3.50 each.

Again I haven't used much of my order to be able to give you first impressions or full reviews on them, when I have done I will be putting up reviews!

I hope this maybe gives you some ideas of what to try when ordering from ELF as I think they have yet another 50% off sale on at the moment!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a haul. I cant get enough products by Elf, I just love this brand :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Christine Iversen I agree, ELF are amazing quality for the price, I know it's a lot but I am on a spending ban atm! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I consider myself an elfette! Love their brand and the range of makeup items from them

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)