Tuesday 13 September 2011

What Bothers You Most? - Beauty

I've been assessing my skin lately and I hate it. There are post acne blemish scars everywhere, although it's a lot better now in comparison to what it has been in the past, when I look closely in the mirror I really feel so uncomfortable...my skin is the main issue I have with myself.

I've tried using so many cleansers, routines and so on that I sort of have given up hope. I've never found it in me to be consistent though...so I've got some Proactiv things to try and hopefully I'll be consistent with them and maybe they'll help my skin? The Dr Nick Lowe routine hasn't really helped much so far, but I'll keep at it until I use everything up!

What's your biggest concern with regards to beauty?

3 comments:

  1. It sounds stupid but I have really really short eyelashes and I'm never going to have really long fluttery ones (without some fakery involved). Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :( maybe you could try Rapidlash or Fibrelash? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried the Murad cleanser yet? :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)