Friday 18 November 2011

QVC's TSV 18/11/11 - Smashbox 7 Piece Ready For Your Close Up Collection

Hi!

I thought I'd alert you to today's special value on QVC, which is a makeup collection by Smashbox! I don't know much about the brand but apparently they have some history with the UK making them unavailable in a lot of general makeup/beauty stores. Anyway, this set is available today only for the special price of £34.92, some are full sized products and others aren't. It looks very pretty but unfortunately I am on a makeup ban until next year so none for me!


If you'd like to take a closer look please click here
Please let me know if you buy this and what you think!

1 comment:

  1. i love smashbox xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)