Wednesday 18 January 2012

2012 Beauty Resolutions

Hi!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much recently but like I said before I just have far too much to do at the minute! Product reviews have also been placed on the back burner because I am lacking a camera! Once I figure everything out I will get back into it right away!

But anyway, as promised, here are my 5 Beauty Resolutions for 2012:

- Cleanse, tone and moisturise morning and evening! (I often forget to do this at night or get too lazy and use a face wipe!)
- Wear makeup more often (I actually barely wear makeup, which is probably why you'll find more skincare reviews on here! I'm going for maybe 3-4 times a week)
- I am not to spend a penny on anything beauty related until August (I've actually stuck with this for a whole 18 days!)
- Blog my products, by this I mean actually review/talk about them on here, more often than not, I'll get through so many items that I love but haven't taken pictures of and into the recycling bin goes the empty packaging!
- Use up 300 products by the end of the year, so far I've used up 15, I'm also selling things, giving away to charity/friends/family. I think roughly the total "loss" overall is around 25 so far, including the selling etc.

If you'd like to read and keep up with my general resolutions please click here

Have you made any beauty resolutions? Have you kept to them?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Yes, because it's my birthday in August, so I'll allow myself to buy but I think probably only for the one day, seeing as I really don't need anything! I think that's a good idea, you'll use up more things too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I completely can understand the beauty ban I swear I haven't finished a product in forever. It is not good! I thought if I could get some decent storage for all my make up products it would mean that I'd be able to use them all more, no riffling about...Although I think this may be another excuse to buy beauty related items. Is there some kind of self help group we should all go to lol!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither have I! Especially not makeup lol! When I got storage I noticed I used everything even less frequently, I think it looks all nice and pretty there that I don't bother that much, I definitely agree about the self help group ahah! xx

      Delete
  3. Great resolutions! I'm setting myself the huge task of using up products at the moment I have a massive box full to get through! for some reason I just keep buying :) Xx

    www.XxClaireLouisexX.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)