Thursday 15 March 2012

Review Request: Madara Tinting Fluid *CLOSED*


Madara Moon Flower Tinted Moisturiser 50ml
Source

Hi!

Sorry I haven't blogged after promising to blog more often, unfortunately I'm not in a situation where I can blog, I will however try to as soon as I can. I won't put a date on it, I hope you don't mind.

Today's post is a review request, I have Madara's Tinting Fluid in Moon Flower of which I've used 1 pump to test it on my hand, unfortunately I feel like it's a little too pink based and very light coverage for my liking, however all that's from one pump.


I think this would best suit much fairer skintones. To cover postage and the tiniest percentage of the product cost, RRP: £23 I will be asking for £5 for the product/p+p, I understand this may annoy some of you but my financial situation at the moment is such, as is emotional and every other bad thing seems to come my way. But anyway, if this is ok with you and you'd be happy to review, then please leave interest in a comment below.


- I'd like a review within 3 weeks of you receiving the product, including before and after pictures if applicable, swatches, photos and your review.
- You must have your parents' permission if you are under 18 and you must be a follower of my blog.
- I'll let the person know after 2 weeks exactly of each post going up and it is international.

I hope you're all keeping well! I hope to hear from you soon!

Love Nav xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)