Monday 17 December 2012

Mudd Original Mask Review


Mudd's masks are available in 1,5 or 10 application packs, costing 99p/£1, £3.05 and £4.99 respectively. This is the original mask available from Boots/Superdrug and possibly some other stores where they might be hiding! The 5 application pack contains 50ml.

I've now almost used the entire thing up and it's lasted for over 5 applications, which is great because it means you get more for your money. The image on the pack is actually misleading though because the mask itself is not brown, it is a charcoal shade. It feels very thick and applies evenly and well. After waiting the recommended 10-15 minutes most of the mask is dry and I tend to take it off with warm water, which surprisingly removes the mask quite easily. Usually I find plain water doesn't help and some scrubbing is required but this one comes off very easily.

I really like the packaging, it is simple and effective, I love the top which opens and closes to prevent the product from drying out.

Mudd say this contains special minerals which absorb excess oil, dirt and makeup. It should make the skin feel smoother, softer and deep-cleansed, which it does in my opinion. It should also tighten the skin in turn helping control spots and blackheads, this I did notice but only after around 3-4 uses. It is non-comedogenic, dermatologically tested and lanolin-free. It also smells quite pleasant.

Have you tried any Mudd masks? What did you think?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I liked it too but I don't think any face mask can beat my love for Montagne Jeunesse's masks! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)