Friday 4 January 2013

Goodreads 2013 Reading Challenge

I decided to join Goodreads at the beginning of this year after seeing so many posts about reading challenges and set myself a challenge. On my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days I've actually set myself to read 300 books by the end of it, and I've only managed 2 so far!

I have around a year and a half left to go of it so challenged myself to read 200 books this year. It may sound like an awful lot but I used to read a book a day when I was younger and read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire from morning to dinner time (on the day of its release!). I've always loved reading, it's only recently that exams have taken over that I haven't been able to read as much.    

 
    goodreads.com
 
You can check out my profile and the books I've read throughout the year with the little link on the sidebar of this blog. If you are also on Goodreads please feel free to add me as a friend! :)

Have you set yourself a reading challenge this year?

6 comments:

  1. Wow that seems like so many books when you write it down like that, but to be fair that's probably how many I used to get through!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! :) I know it seems like a lot but I reckon us avid readers can probably read that many pretty quickly :P xx

      Delete
  2. nice challenge, good luck completing it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have added you on GR, good luck with the challenge! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yay I have a friend on GR now :D x

      Delete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)