Monday 28 January 2013

The Blog Is Changing!

Hi!

This is just a post to let everyone know that my blog will be very different soon, I've chosen a new name and there will be a new design. I don't want to disclose the new name just yet but I hope you like it! (If not, I'm really really sorry!)

I want to be able to blog about anything I want to and I feel like Navilicious Beauty limits that to just beauty. I've also never liked putting my name or nickname on informal projects unless they're to be examined. Although I take my blog seriously it's more informal and I like it that way :)

I'm also working on a "schedule" so that I can post more frequently, as I've said before this is definitely a hobby and in no way a full-time thing, I have other commitments which I prioritise over blogging (studying!) and for this reason I have found it difficult to post regularly.

So, expect lots of new posts on basically anything, I have a feeling it will just fall into a beauty, fashion, lifestyle blog maybe with a bit more beauty and lifestyle on it.

Once the change has occured/about to take place I will post again so everyone knows and I'm not sure if you might have to follow/unfollow again - should you choose to!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you on the other (hopefully prettier and more organised) side soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)