Thursday 4 April 2013

Spending Ban Update #1 and End

Source

Hi!

I haven't posted about how my spending ban is/was going so I thought I'd write a post today. It went well for the first month, I only bought some nose strips and a shower gel, and went well for February and most of March, then I saw GWP offers and other products I just couldn't resist... Which is ridiculous I know.

I bought Lancome's Teint Idole foundation, (in a shade or two dark for me thanks to the lady at the counter), and 2 of their mascaras. I got a lot of free products so was happy with that but the cost of the three products I actually bought was painful to see rung up on the till... After that I was good but then I wandered into a Rituals shop... The lady was so lovely and helpful, and their products smell so good I ended up buying a scrub and a shower paste. I also picked up OPI's drip dry, L'Occitane's SPF20 hand cream and Jurlique's blemish cream.

This should have been a haul post really... So I've decided to end my spending ban for now, and maybe start going through the products I already have and try another spending ban later on in the year... I'm really looking forward to reviewing all the new products I bought though!

How are your spending bans going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)