Monday 15 July 2013

Avon True Colour Collection 2013

This is Avon's True Colour collection developed with true colour technology, meaning that the colour seen is the colour that you get! This technology uses a transparent base which carries pigment to give a true vivid colour.

I haven't included any individual prices because everything else will be in upcoming reviews and posts, if there is anything in particular you'd like to know please leave me a comment below and I'll be happy to answer!






There are 17 eye palettes and 60 lip colours, prices starting at £6. It will be available from avonshop.co.uk.

The mascara in the last image was definitely at the centre of attention at the event, I was most intrigued by the new design and apparently it is the biggest change to mascara in over 50 years!

The collection is out 22nd August; I will be reviewing a lot of the products before the launch, please let me know if you'd like to see any reviews asap and I will try to get those up first.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I went along to this too! I adore the lip crayons, been using them almost every day since!

    Milly
    Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had time to take pictures before I can use them! I swatched them and they looked amazing :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)