Monday 8 July 2013

Long Time No See! & New Blog!

Sorry for my absence on blogger, I just don't seem to be able to blog regularly! This will definitely all change because I'm changing my blog, the name and the content.

My new blog will hopefully be appearing on your dashboards (my google reader still works :/) at the end of July! I'm really excited, I'll be writing about food, health, fitness, beauty and fashion, maybe slightly biased towards beauty but I'm not sure yet!

I feel a bit limited writing a beauty only blog and there are other topics I'm sure people would like to read about, especially health/fitness!

I'm also on a spending ban on all beauty products until the end of this year which began 1st July and I can happily say I haven't spent anything on beauty! I picked up some No7 wipes with the £5 off vouchers but I haven't counted those because I stock up every time the vouchers come out!

I have a few posts I'd like to get up before my blog changes so expect some beauty related posts soon!

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)