Tuesday 30 July 2013

Lush Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion Review



I bought Lush's Charity Pot as an impulse buy at the till while waiting to buy all the various bubble bars I picked up, it cost £6.95 for 95g and is a vegan product. All of the cost aside from VAT goes to the charity displayed on the top of the lid. There are two other sizes, 10g for £1 and 240g for £12.75.

It is a very light, quickly absorbed body lotion, it smells like white chocolate to me mixed in with a floral scent, the scent is quite strong and will last about an hour at least before settling. The only potentially "bad" ingredients on the list are parabens, otherwise it has almond oil, cocoa butter and other lovely moisturising ingredients like ylang ylang oil.

The pot has lasted me quite a while too, at least two weeks with regular use and I have some left. I love the charity side to this, I think it's brilliant that my £5.56 went straight to the named charity and I got a body lotion! Lush most definitely do not test on animals either. I like the simplistic packaging too, also if you collect five of Lush's pots and take them in empty you can get a free fresh face mask.

I would consider repurchasing, but not for the moment as I already have many more body lotions and creams to use up!

Have you tried this? What's your favourite body lotion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)