Sunday 14 July 2013

Simply Argan Argan and Violet Infused Shampoo and Conditioner


This is a really lovely pair by Simply Argan for the hair costing either £11 each or £17 for the pair at 250ml each – current prices (on sale).

I’ve been using this set for about two months now and have loved using it, it is almost finished and I will be repurchasing (after all the other shampoo and conditioner sets have disappeared.)

The shampoo contains argan oil and vitamin E, the only not so great ingredient (that I’m aware of) is sodium laureth sulphate. I haven’t spotted any not so great ingredients in the conditioner though. The shampoo foams up wonderfully and seems to be quite gentle, both smell very luxurious too. The shampoo cleansed my hair very well and the conditioner adds moisture and detangles, they both feel very luxurious, almost comparable to Macademia Oil products, although not quite the same.

My hair is definitely softer, smells amazing, stays lovely and soft for a long period of time and I love that the conditioner detangles successfully! It also makes my hair shiny and lessens the natural frizz a bit.

Have you used any argan oil based products? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment on your opinions about this post, I will get back to you as soon as possible :)